He has held membership and positions as:
- 1st Associate Director of the National Baptist Congress of Christian Workers and Board Member of the National Baptist Convention of America, Incorporated;
- Past President of the Maryland Baptist State Convention;
- Past President of the Home Mission of the Maryland Baptist State Convention;
- First Vice President of the Board of Managers, Virginia Seminary and College, Lynchburg, Virginia;
- First Vice President of the National Alumni Association, Virginia Seminary and College;
- First Vice Chairman of the Gregory C. Hayes School of Religion of the Virginia Seminary and College;
- Member of the Clergy Unity for the Renewal of East Baltimore (C.U.R.E.);
- Chairman of the Economical Development for C.U.R.E.;
- Executive Board of Lott Carey Foreign Mission;
- The Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.;
- Advance Federal Savings and Loan Association;
- New Testament Instructor for the Maryland Baptist School of Religion, Virginia Seminary Branch;
- Advisor for Athletic Probation Youth Parole; Steering Committee for Peace for the City at Camden Yards – 2002.
- Served as President of the George A. Crawley, Jr. Lenten Fellowship (GAC Fellowship)
- President of the Greater Baltimore Simultaneous Revival Fellowship (GBSR Fellowship)
Reverend Wilson has been called to preach and teach beyond the church walls. He has served as: Evangelist for the 1993 Pier 6 Citywide Crusade, Baltimore, Maryland; Evangelist for the Annual Gospel Explosion Crusade, 1995-1997; Lecturer for the Virginia Baptist State Convention; Lecturer for the Pastors’ Millennium Conference 2000 in Nassau, Bahamas; Evangelist in Korea and Canada; and has been preaching, teaching and lecturing throughout the United States.
Reverend Wilson was chosen by the National Baptist Convention of America, Inc., with a populous of over 3,000 clergy members to represent that convention in UPSCALE – the successful African-American Magazine, which featured five outstanding African-American Spiritual leaders in its Annual Salute to Black Clergy, 1992. He has also been featured in various magazines and newspapers throughout Baltimore: Unity in the Spirit Magazine, A Sister’s Dialogue, The Baltimore Sunpapers and The Afro American Newspaper.